Testimonials - St Helens Remodeling Contractor Reviews
I couldn't recommend Jaw's Contracting more strongly. As a mom, picking a contractor is not only about the job they do. It's also about who I am letting into my home. Other than referrals and reviews, there aren't many other ways to aid in this important decision making process which is why it's so important that I write this testimonial. For the following reasons, it is so important to us to find someone of good character.
- I need them to be honest about the work that needs to be done
- I need them to be honest about the costs involved
- I need to be comfortable having them in my home, around my family
- I need them to be dependable.
We are so happy with our decision to hire Jaws Contracting to remodel our bathroom. They completely demolished and removed our old shower and built us a brand new one, also they re-tiled the floor and walls and installed a new toilet and vanity. We are so happy with the work; it looks better than we imagined. It’s been over 6 months since the job was completed and all is working perfectly still. In addition to the great job they did here’s why I recommend them so highly:
- Their prices were more than fair in relation to the number of other contractors we had price our job.
- I was not only completely comfortable having them in our home, they were a pleasure to have around our toddler.
- They were trustworthy and dependable in that they did and followed through with everything they had promised.
- They were on time and completed the job without complaint despite all unforeseen obstacles like 47 trips to Home Depot and 9 inches of concrete between them and the drain we wanted them to move.
We highly recommend Jaw's Conctracting and will call them again.
-- Jean Murphy